- We only accept applications in writing via the post box on site located on the side of the main shed at the site entrance.
- Application forms are available here (or if problem experienced on website, available from the Lettings Officers who can be contacted by email or via the site post box).
- Alternatively, you can write a letter of application. This can only be accepted if you date the letter, and include your name, address, telephone number and email address (if you have one).
- Upon receipt of your application a lettings officer will contact you to arrange to meet you on site in order to explain the society’s rules and guidelines, at which time they will also confirm and provide you with your formal application date.
- The waiting list will be displayed on the site notice board and updated on occasion.
- When a plot becomes available, the lettings officer will contact you again offering you a plot. You must reply within the 28 days or your name will be removed from the waiting list.
- When you secure your plot, you will be shown it and provided with two copies of the tenancy agreement, a copy of the rules of the society and ‘Guidance for Plotholders’. Applicants sign both copies of the tenancy agreement and return one to the lettings officer.
Thank you for your interest in the Grove Allotment Site
Lettings Procedure: Amended, Agreed and Circulated, October 2012
or : Site post box on side of shed