Unfortunately our waiting list is now closed and we are accepting no more applications for the time being. As a guide, at time of of publication (December 2020), there are 44 people waiting and we let between 3-5 plots a year. Please check back on this website from 1 November 2021 for a further update.
- We only accept applications in writing via the post box on site located on the side of the main shed at the site entrance.
- Application forms are available here (or if problem experienced on website, available from the Lettings Officers who can be contacted by email or via the site post box).
- Alternatively, you can write a letter of application. This can only be accepted if you date the letter, and include your name, address, telephone number and email address (if you have one).
- Upon receipt of your application form the lettings officer will email you to confirm that your application has been received and will add you to the waiting list. You will be updated from time to time about waiting list status.
- The waiting list will be displayed on the site notice board and updated on occasion.
- When a plot becomes available, the lettings officer will contact you again offering you a plot. You must reply within the 28 days or your name will be removed from the waiting list.
- When you secure your plot, you will be shown it and provided with two copies of the tenancy agreement, a copy of the rules of the society and ‘Guidance for Plotholders’. Applicants sign both copies of the tenancy agreement and return one to the lettings officer.
Thank you for your interest in the Grove Allotment Site
Lettings Procedure: Amended February 2020
or : Site post box on side of shed